BEST WESTERN B. R. Guest
4929 East Pike, Zanesville, OH 43701-8429
Phone: 740/453-6300 | Fax: 740/453-3693 | 75 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Choose this Zanesville, Ohio hotel where guests will find superior customer service and convenient access to the Zanesville Municipal Airport.
Welcome to the BEST WESTERN B.R. Guest, a full-service hotel where every visitor will feel like family! Located just off Central Ohio's Interstate 70, this pet-friendly hotel is conveniently located near a variety of corporate locations including 5B's Factory, Plaskolite, Avon Distribution Center and Zanesville Aviation. Guests staying at this Zanesville area hotel will also find beautifully-appointed guest rooms with cable satellite flat screened television with HBO® and high-speed Internet access.
The BEST WESTERN B.R. Guest provides all of the amenities and services guests have come to expect from the Best Western name. A complimentary breakfast with "Grab & Go" bags Monday-Friday, an indoor swimming pool and fitness center are part of this hotel's amenities. Additional amenities include a full-service business center and complimentary bottled water upon check-in.
Guests staying at this Ohio hotel can take a tour of the Zane Grey Museum, just four miles away or visit The Wilds, an outdoor wildlife conservation park. The BEST WESTERN B.R. Guest is also conveniently located near a variety of shopping at Zanesville Pottery outlet, the Longaberger® Company and the White Plains Christmas House. Other nearby attractions include: the Touch of Thread Quilt Gallery, Zane State University and the Muskingum County Fairgrounds. Hotel guests will enjoy events such as the annual Pottery Festival and the Gus Macker Festival.
The friendly staff at the BEST WESTERN B.R. Guest is ready to ensure a memorable stay in Zanesville. Make a reservation today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items.
- Indoor pool
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold limited basis
- Guest laundry
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Late check out no charge before 1:00 p.m. $25.00 charge up to 6:00 p.m.
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Photocopy machine
- Mail services
- Physically challenged services
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport car
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- 24-hour coffee, tea and hot cocoa in lobby
- Complimentary nightly snack of popcorn in lobby 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- VCR rental, $10.00 rental charge
- High-speed Internet access, Wireless in public areas
BEST WESTERN B. R. Guest
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western b. r. guest in Zanesville.
BEST WESTERN B. R. Guest
Conveniently located, the best western b. r. guest in Zanesville, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.965975 / Latitude: -81.899285
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 70, Exit 160
BEST WESTERN B. R. Guest
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Stretched across 2,285-acres, Dillon State Park is a quintessential stop for any outdoors person traveling near Zanesville in central Ohio. The park offers a variety of outdoor activities year-round – hiking, mountain biking, picnicking, and disc golf are just a few activities offered at the park.
Home to beautiful Dillon Lake, the park provides boating and fishing to visitors with a proper license. Guests are invited to try their luck catching the vast collection of fish – largemouth bass, muskie, bluegill, crappie, and catfish are ample in the lake waters.
Home to America’s premier maker of hand crafted baskets, the Longaberger Company has been in operation since 1976.
The Homestead offers many different activities for visitors – including a tour of the facility, three restaurants, and a make-a-basket experience for visitors to create their own work.
Of course guests have the opportunity to shop for baskets and accessories onsite as well.
Rich with central Ohio’s historic origins, the National Road and Zane Grey Museum is a charming stop near Zanesville housing a variety of historic exhibits. The museum is managed by the John and Annie Glenn Museum Foundation – it is open to the public from early May through late October.
The museum preserves the story of Zanesville native Zane Grey – an amateur baseball player, dentist, and celebrated author whose ancestor’s cofounded the town. The National Road, was once referred to as “The Main Street of America”, is also celebrated at the museum.
Dedicated to such pivotal part American history, the Putnam Historic District – and accompanying educational visitor center – showcases a collection of historic properties in Zanesville in central Ohio. The homes in the district were owned by prominent abolitions – most of whom played important roles in the Underground Railroad in the 1800s.
In partnership with the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the visitor center not only provides education but also programs, special events, and rotating exhibits throughout the year. Properties such as the Putnam Presbyterian Church and surrounding areas are available for walking tours by appointment.
Opening its doors in 1999, Terra Cotta Vineyards is a must-see destination for wine connoisseurs or those who simply enjoy a relaxing tour with a gorgeous view. The award-winning winery is located in central Ohio near the town of Zanesville.
While visiting the Terra Cotta grounds, guests can sample over 10 different wines, made with homegrown grapes and handcrafted onsite. The winery also offers private events as well as tours to the public – musical performances, cookouts, painting parties, and private group dinners are a large part of what make the Terra Cotta Vineyards unique.
Black Swan at the Wilds
Opening its gates in 1994, The Wilds is the largest wildlife conservation center for endangered-species in North America.
Located near Zanesville, the conservation center is home to 25 non-native and hundreds of native species to the region.
The conservation center is spread over 9,000 acres of reclaimed coalmine in central Ohio.
The center is a private, non-profit organization and is open to the public between the months of May and October.
Located at the confluence of the Licking and Muskingum Rivers, the Y-Bridge has been in place since 1814. Located in Zanesville, this historic attraction has become a staple for central Ohio tourism since 1984, when its current form was erected.
The bridge is currently in its fifth rendition after previous versions were replaced or reconstructed completely. The bridge is featured on the National Register of Historic Places list where Historic Preservation authorities overlook the preservation of the site.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 4.00 mile(s) from Zane Grey Museum
- 6.00 mile(s) from Convention Center, welcome center
- 7.00 mile(s) from Muskingum County Fairgrounds
- 10.00 mile(s) from wine tasting
- 16.00 mile(s) from The Wilds, outdoor wildlife conservation park
- 3.00 mile(s) from Zanesville Pottery, shopping outlet
- 3.00 mile(s) from White Plains Christmas , House
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 5.00 mile(s) from Zanesville
- 15.00 mile(s) from Dresden
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cambridge
- 50.00 mile(s) from Columbus
- 89.00 mile(s) from Canton
- 110 mile(s) from Akron
- 128 mile(s) from Dayton
- 147 mile(s) from Cleveland
- 153 mile(s) from Cincinnati
- 195 mile(s) from Toledo
- 0.50 mile(s) from All-American Homes
- 1.00 mile(s) from Auto Zone, distributing
- 1.00 mile(s) from 5B's, factory
- 1.00 mile(s) from Plascolite, factory
- 15.00 mile(s) from Longaberger Co, factory and shopping
- 7.00 mile(s) from Zane State College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Indoor pool
- 5.00 mile(s) from billiards/snooker
- 5.00 mile(s) from bowling
- 5.00 mile(s) from golf
- 5.00 mile(s) from jogging
- 7.00 mile(s) from driving range
- 7.00 mile(s) from baseball
- 7.00 mile(s) from basketball
- 7.00 mile(s) from bicycling
- 7.00 mile(s) from volleyball
- 16.00 mile(s) from game viewing/safari
- Across the street from Denny's Diner, American, 24 hours
- Across the street from McDonalds, Fast Food, 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Wendy's, Fast Food, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Arby's, Fast Food, 24 hours
- 5.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Italian, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bob Evans, American, 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Seafood, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Tumble Weed, Tex-Mex, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday - Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Steak-N-Shake, Fast Food, 24 hours
- 5.00 mile(s) from Oriental Super Buffet, Chinese, Japanese, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
BEST WESTERN B. R. Guest
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Zanesville. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 All Horse Parade
Kick-off the Delaware County Fair with a parade through downtown Delaware. The park will feature only horses – including carriages, wagons, and many more vintage types of transportation being pulled by horses. The parade begins at 3 p.m.
2015 Ohio State Buckeye Football
Join the OSU Buckeyes faithful as they cheer on "THE" Ohio State at Ohio Stadium. The Buckeyes will take on Big 10 foes like Penn State, Minnesota, and Michigan State as a part of their seven home games this season.
2015 Harvest Fair
A family-friendly event held at the Columbus Commons featuring pumpkin decorating, games, inflatables, and more. The event beings at 3 p.m.
16th Annual Halloween Pet Parade
Four-legged ghouls, goblins, and ghosts line the streets of downtown Columbus for this adorable pet parade. Awards will be given out, too. The parade begins at noon.
2015 Columbus International Festival
Experience the world's cultures, all conveniently located in the Ohio Expo Center. Check out more than 200 booths representing 75 different cultures. The event begins at 10 a.m.
2015 The Civil War & Ohio
Historic Fort Steuben will have exhibits and programs celebrating the 150-year anniversary of Ohio's involvement in the Civil War. Event times can vary, but generally run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2015 American Recycles Day Eco-Art Show
A unique art show to say the least, this event will feature plenty of works of art made completely from recycled materials and goods. The event will feature cocktails and hors d' oeuvres at the Marion Palace Theatre in Marion.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean