Best Western Celina
2020 Holiday Drive, Celina, OH 45822-8344
Phone: +1 419-586-4919 | Fax: 567/890-4926 | 52 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Guests enjoy this Celina hotel's convenient location.
Among the rich farmland of western Ohio, the Best Western Celina has a location with an ideal setting to meet the needs of business and leisure guests. Adjacent to most local industries and close to all of the attractions in Celina, Ohio, this hotel's location is perfect for every traveler.
There are a number of corporate destinations that are easily reached from the hotel. Celina, Ohio and its surrounding area include companies like Crown Equipment, Celina Insurance Group, Fanning Howey, CAPT, Reynolds & Reynolds® and R.J. Corman. Commuting to businesses is made easy as well, thanks to the hotel's proximity to State Route 29.
Plenty of leisure activities are just a short drive from the hotel. Celina, Ohio hosts numerous summer festivals and country music concerts each year. The Celina Lynx Golf Course is located right next to the hotel and is open to the public. Guests can go fishing or boating at Grand Lake St. Marys State Park nearby or visit students at Wright State University - Lake Campus. Visitors can also head over to Eldora Speedway and get their adrenaline pumping.
The Best Western Celina has a beautiful, relaxing indoor heated pool and whirlpool, as well as the complimentary full hot breakfast bar. If you need to work-out, just use our on-site fitness center. When you visit Celina take advantage of the conveniences we offer.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast. Waking up is no longer difficult with our breakfast bar. This complimentary breakfast features a delicious spread of your morning favorites, such as pastries, fruit, cereal, yogurt and hot items like bacon, eggs, sausage and fresh coffee.
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. treadmill, multi-gym, elliptical, recumbent bike
- Universal gym
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check out. Receipt delivered under door by 3 a.m. daily
- Late check out available upon request and/or availability for Reward Members only. Please see Front Desk.
- Children's activities, pool
- Cable or satellite television Channels offered: CW, PBS, Disney Channel, QVC, Weather Channel, TNT, USA, FX, SyFy, GAC, ABC Family, A&E, HGTV, TBS, Discovery, History, HBO, HBO2, HBO Family, HBO Comedy, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, Fox News, CNN, ESPN, ESPN2, Big Ten Ohio
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hours free, located adjacent to the lobby
- Fax services, please see the front desk
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
- Physically challenged services, TDD phones, etc. are available at front desk.
- Hearing impaired services, lighted doorbells, TDD phones, signalers
- Physically challenged facilities, pool/spa lifts are installed
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, free
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking, 24 hours
- Outdoor parking, 24 hours, free
- Truck/RV parking, along driveway, 24 hours, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Celina
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western celina in Celina.
Best Western Celina
Conveniently located, the best western celina in Celina, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 40.558235 / Latitude: -84.537175
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north, Toledo. Take I-75 South to Exit 110, SR 33 West. Follow SR 33 to SR 29 West. Stay on SR 29 West to first stoplight at Havemann Road. Turn right onto Havemann Road. The Best Western® Celina will be on your right.
From: The south, Dayton. Take I-75 North to Exit 110, SR 33 West. Follow SR 33 to SR 29 West. Stay on SR 29 West to first stoplight at Havemann Road. Turn right onto Havemann Road. The Best Western® Celina will be on your right.
From: The west, Indiana. Take US 30 East into Ohio, turn onto Highway 127 South. Take 127 into Celina to SR 29 East, turn left onto SR 29/Market Street. Stay on SR 29 until Havemann Road, turn left. The Best Western® Celina will be on your right.
From: The east, Columbus. Take SR 33 East to SR 29 East in St. Marys area. Follow SR 29 into Celina, turn right on Havemann Road. The Best Western® Celina will be on the right.
From: Fort Wayne International Start out going east on West Ferguson Road toward Air Street. Turn right onto US-27 S. Turn left onto US-33 and then turn left onto Walcot Street/US 33. Turn left onto US-33 , follow 33 to SR-127 turn right. Take 127 into Celina and turn left onto SR-29 E. follow to Havemann Road. The Best Western® Celina is just ahead.
From: James M Cox International Take airport loop to I-70 East and then take I-70 to I-75 North to Exit 110 in Wapakoneta. Take Exit 110 to 33 West and follow 33 West to SR 29 West/St. Marys. Stay on SR 29W to first stoplight at Havemann Road. Turn right onto Havemann Road and the Best Western® Celina will be on the right.
Best Western Celina
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 20 mile(s) from The Armstrong Museum, named in honor of astronaut Neil Armstrong, a Wapakoneta native, the museum chronicles Ohioans’ contributions to the history of flight. Exhibits include the Gemini VIII spacecraft, the airplane Neil Armstrong flew as a student, spacesuits, and a moon rock. The massive dome houses the Astro Theater, which features regular half-hour films. Visitors will also have the opportunity to test themselves on three space simulators.
- 20 mile(s) from Bicycle Museum of America, has been in New Bremen, Ohio since 1997. The museum displays over 300 bicycles, the core of which were the Schwinn family collection formerly displayed at the Navy Pier in Chicago. With its total collection numbering over 600 bicycles, the Bicycle Museum of America is the largest private collection in the world open to the public. Have your picture taken atop a big wheel bicycle, a fun stop for young and old alike.
- 20 mile(s) from Ft. Recovery State Museum, is the site of two of the most dramatic Indian battles in American history. Museum features Wayne soldiers, a lifelike warrior, battle descriptions and one of the largest Indian artifact collections on display in Ohio. On the grounds are two reconstructed blockhouses, a connecting stockade and the Greenville Treaty Line marker. A 103 foot monument stands to remember over 900 soldiers who died here and an oak tree to remember the Native Americans. Other attractions are a log home, blacksmith shop, historical walkway, local walk-by museum and a state park.
- 3.1 mile(s) from The Langsdon Mineral Collection, rock hounds take note of this fabulous gem and mineral collection on display to the public. The Mercer County District Library in Celina exhibits the collection consisting of 661 samples from all over the world. The specimens are housed in 12 custom built cabinets located in the center of the library. The collection was donated to the library by Ron and Ruth Langsdon on the basis that it be continually displayed to the public. Each sample is labeled with the mineral type and place of origin. Examples of minerals displayed are: apophyllite, stibnite, pyrite, galena, and purple amethyst. Displayed in brightly lit cases, the minerals sparkle and gleam with a life of their own. The library offers classes and group tours by prior arrangement with Professor Ken Strickland who is the curator of the collection. The library is open six days a week with a variation in hours from summer to winter. Call ahead for library hours of service or to request a program or tour.
- 15 mile(s) from Maria Stein Heritage Museum, this museum housed in a convent building of the early 1900’s, holds treasures from the area’s past, as well as of convent life. Featuring information and artifacts on the settlement of the area as well as the religious orders who served the early settlers, the museum is located in the upper floor of the National Marion Shrine of the Holy Relics.
- 3 mile(s) from Mercer County Historical Museum, this museum chronicles the past 200 years of Mercer County area life. Also known as the Riley House, the museum contains genealogical materials and many books of local history. Open Houses with Special Exhibits are held throughout the year, e.g. Prehistoric Artifacts, Antique Guns, Post Cards, Sports Hall of Fame, etc. Over two dozen Western Ohio and Mercer County Local History Books have been printed by the Historical Society. A weekly newspaper column is written by Joyce Alig, President, who has the best Archival Collection of Mercer County History in existence.
- 7.8 mile(s) from Coldwater Creek Alpacas, stop by to see these peaceful, beautiful animals. Check out the Coldwater Creek Alpaca Store for items made from their soft fleece. Call for an appointment.
- 10 mile(s) from Mack Arena, see professional bull riding at its best. Watch the thrilling action or try it yourself. Heated Arena, Concessions. Admission charged. Every Saturday night October - May 7:30 p.m.
- 15.5 mile(s) from Moeller's Brew Barn, tour our brewery where we brew our fresh local craft beer. Enjoy our beer by the pint or sample a flight in our Tap Room. Take home a 1/2 gallon growler, 5 gallon or 15.5 gallon keg. Beer trailer available for your Special Event. Host your private party at the Brew Barn. Visit Moeller's Brew Barn on Facebook.
- 11.4 mile(s) from Niekamp's Farm & Flea Market, open all year daily 6 a.m. - 10 p.m. Holiday open house in late November. Harvest Days in October. Annuals, apples, baked goods, beans, Blue Spruce, broccoli, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, cauliflower, celery, cherries, cider, cucumbers, Douglas Fir, eggs, Fraser Fir, grapes, honey, Jams and Jellies, lettuce, maple syrup, melons, onions, peppers, potatoes, pumpkins, radishes, Scotch Pine, strawberries, sweet corn, tomatoes, watermelon, zucchini.
- 25.5 mile(s) from Versailles Winery, open Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., closed Sunday. Wine tastings and sales are available. Tours are available most days from 11 to 5. For groups of 10 or more, please make reservations. Bus tours are also welcome, with reservations. Wine, winemaking supplies, gifts and gourmet foods.
- 5 mile(s) from Coldwater-Celina Bike Path, this path is a 4.5 miles long, 10 foot wide path on an old railroad bed. The path is perfect for biking, walking or running between Celina and Coldwater.
- 8 mile(s) from Dr. Elizabeth Yahl Kuffner, this preserve covers nearly 16 acres of woodland with three trails for hiking and other nature activities. It was donated and named in honor of, Dr. Elizabeth Yahl Kuffner, one of the first female doctors in Auglaize County. Dr. Kuffner was a practicing physician and surgeon from 1938 until her retirement in 1985. She also had impressive Army career, joining during WW2 and rising to the rank of Major following the Korean War. The nature preserve lies just north of St. Marys, along County Road 66A, just north of U.S. 33.
- 8 mile(s) from Gilliland Nature Sanctuary, is located on the Southside of Grand Lake St. Marys, along Club Island Road. There is an observation tower at the site built by a local Eagle Scout. The Franklin Township Green space Committee invites you to enjoy this beautiful sanctuary. Parking is also available at South Shore Sportsman’s Club. Enjoy the experience through an 80 acre prairie grass and wooded wildlife sanctuary. Throughout the trail there are stations providing information on the area. Keep a watch in the newspaper and bulletin boards for future walks and talks along the Franklin Township Trail.
- 10 mile(s) from Mercer County Elks Club, Hours: 7 a.m. - Dark. 18 holes of golf, driving range, pro-shop, snack bar.
- .5 mile(s) from Fox's Den, Hours: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. 18 holes of golf, Fazio Design. Driving range, pro-shop, snack bar.
- 5 mile(s) from Northmoor Golf Course, Hours: 7:30 a.m. - Dark. 18 holes of golf, driving range, pro-shop, restaurant, snack bar.
- 12 mile(s) from Pla-Mor Adventure Golf, bring the entire family to play this adventurous course consisting of boulders, waterfalls and fountains. Snack shop, admission charge, call for hours or visit website.
- 3 mile(s) from Chakeres Celina Cinema 5, five screens.
- 7 mile(s) from Grand Lake St. Marys State Park, the lake itself and much of its perimeter was dedicated as an Ohio State park in 1949. The park currently provides 204 campsites, 1176 with electric and 7 rental cabins. A campers only swimming beach, Wi-Fi and boat tie-ups are available within the campground. Horseshoe pits, sand volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, a 9 hole putt-putt course and a camp store are located within the campground. The park also has 2 public swimming beaches as well as swimming areas for boaters. Picnic areas with tables and grills are located in scenic areas around the lake. The East Bank/ Villanova area has several shelter houses available on a reservation basis. Boat dock rentals are available through the State Park Office. Hunting is permitted in designated areas there are seasonal duck blinds available by lottery through ODNR.
- 22 mile(s) from Eldora Speedway, this nationally known speedway is located on State Route 118, just 12 miles south of Coldwater, OH. The fastest half mile dirt track in the nation annually hosts sprint, midget, modified and stock races including the famous All Star Outlaw Sprints, the Annual Kings Royal Race and the U.S.A.C. Four Crown Nationals. The first ever million dollar-to-win sprint car race was held here in 2001.
- 8 mile(s) from Woodland Rollerdome, this renovated Rollerdome includes a 3,000-watt sound system and the area’s only laser-light show webbing across the skate floor. Other amenities include an arcade, the Tiki Bar Snack shop and souvenir shop.
- .5 mile(s) from Walmart® Plaza, stores include Shoe Show, Cato Fashion, UPS Store, Menards and Marshalls
- .5 mile(s) from Pebbles, open until 8:00 p.m.
- .5 mile(s) from Dunham's Sports, open 9 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- 8 mile(s) from JC Penney Plaza, open 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Some of the additional stores include: Maurices, Bath and Body, Hallmark, Shoe Department, Kmart
- 11 mile(s) from Kohl's®, open 9 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 25 mile(s) from Eldora Speedway, owned by NASCAR® great Tony Stewart, this nationally known speedway, the fastest half mile dirt track in the nation, annually hosts sprint, midget, modified and stock races including the famous All Star Outlaw Sprints, the Annual Kings Royal Race and the U.S.A.C. Four Crown Nationals.
- 15.4 mile(s) from Moeller Brew Barn, tour the brewery where they brew fresh local craft beer. Enjoy beer by the pint or sample a flight in their Tap Room. Take home a half gallon growler, 5 gallon, or 15.5 gallon keg.
- 11.2 mile(s) from Niekamp-Farm Market, with over 55,000 square feet of shopping pleasure including Amish meats & cheeses, hand dipped ice cream, homemade quilts, Amish oak furniture and sporting goods. Niekamp's is a fun stop for the whole family.
- 9 mile(s) from Pla-Mor Adventure Golf, bring the entire family to play this adventurous course consisting of boulders, waterfalls, and fountains.
- 10 mile(s) from St. Marys Miniature Golf, this course is operated on the honor system.
- 8 mile(s) from Bud's Corvette Showroom, if you love Corvettes, check out Bud's Chevrolet's huge indoor Corvette Showroom, a favorite Ohio tourist stop for all Corvette fans.
- 3 mile(s) from Brew Nation, paint your own pottery. Enjoy great food, specialty coffee drinks, wine, craft beer and an unique gift shop. Live musical entertainment.
- 9 mile(s) from Overdrive Entertainment, premier entertainment venue featuring musical acts and comedians.
- 25.4 mile(s) from The Winery at Versailles, a small family winery with all wine made on premise. They offer tours and sampling, wine by the glass or bottle, chilled wine, gifts and wine accessories.
- 23.8 mile(s) from Fort Amanda Canoe Livery, canoe & kayak rentals for adventure along the Auglaize River.
- 8 mile(s) from Woodland Rollerdome, this renovated rollerdome includes a 3,000 watt sound system and the area's only laser-light show webbing across the skate floor.
- 11 mile(s) from Barnstorm Brewing Company, opening in the spring of 2016. Barnstorm Brewing Company is a veteran-owned brewery and Tap Room specializing in craft beer that appeals to a wide variety of tastes.
- 3.4 mile(s) from Bella's Italian Grille, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, pasta, steak, seafood, pizza, sandwiches, homemade desserts, party area
- Adjacent to CJ's Highmarks, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Casual dining restaurant having only the best in quality food & service. With made from stratch recipes and generous portions, our large menu of mouth watering appetizers, sandwiches, salads, pastas, seafood, ribs and steaks is sure to please. We now offer delivery. Order food, wine and 6 packs of beer.
- 3.1 mile(s) from Celina Wine Store, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, cold beer, pizza, eat-in, drive-thru, delivery (pizza after 4 p.m.). Over 250 import beers and microbrews.
- 1.7 mile(s) from Celina's Best Yogurt, Ice Cream/Dessert, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, natural fruit smoothies, premium frozen yogurt, southern snow and vitamins.
- 2.4 mile(s) from The Fountain, Cafe, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, Open daily, earliest in town, 4:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Daily breakfast and lunch specials. Omeletes and sandwiches, soups and salads, appetizers and ice cream. Located across from the courthouse.
- Across the street from Hot Head Burritos, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Stop in and find your flavor. With over a dozen sauces to choose from, you're sure to find your flavor. Burritos, bowls, nachos, tacos, quesadillas and more. Located next to Dunham's Sporting Goods.
- 2.2 mile(s) from La Carreta Mexican Grill, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, Authentic Mexican Food. Daily lunch and dinner specials. Appetizers, quesadillas, fajitas, burritos, enchiladas, chimichangas, tacos, fish tacos, taquitos and much more. Outdoor patio. Carryouts available. Private banquet space available.
- 1.5 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, Delivery available. Try our lunch buffet.
- 2.1 mile(s) from Pullman Bay Family Dining, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Broasted chicken, homemade pies and soups, sweetrolls and great breakfasts. Local Favorites are breaded tenderloins, chili 4 ways, pizzas, tacos and burritos.
- 2.8 mile(s) from Big Bamboo's Dockside, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, Lake front restaurant with excellent service with a Key West attitude. Great seafood, steaks and fun.
- 2.4 mile(s) from Brew Nation, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Big city atmosphere with small town charm. Enjoy wood-fired pizza, homemade chicken salad, salads and soups. Beautiful alley patio seating. A large variety of craft beer and wine.
- 2.4 mile(s) from C-Town Wings, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Wood-fired burgers, wings, ribs and steaks. All wing sauces are homemade.
- 1.0 mile(s) from Happy Daz, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Burgers, tenderloins
- .5 mile(s) from Mongolian Grill, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Fresh items ready to cook, over 170 items on a full Chinese buffet.
- Across the street from Bob Evans, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.8 mile(s) from J's American Pub, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Burgers, salads, pizza, wings and sandwiches.
- 1.0 mile(s) from Orchard Tree Family, Buffet, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Fried chicken, salad bar, cookies, ice cream. Breakfast served all day.
- 3.2 mile(s) from Plaza's Bowling Lanes, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Homemade soups, sandwiches, pies, breaded tenderloins, onion rings and mushrooms. Family friendly bowling.
Best Western Celina
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the in or near Celina. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean