Best Western Clermont
4004 Williams Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45255-4909
Phone: +1 513-528-7702 | Fax: 513/528-1246 | 96 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The Best Western Clermont is located just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and offers unbeatable value and premium accommodations near the River bend Music Center, Newport Aquarium, Coney Island and King's Island Amusement Park.
Cincinnati offers something for every traveler, and the Best Western Clermont is the gateway to all of the action and excitement. Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking, biking and adventure at Lake Harsha, located inside East fork State Park.
Sports fans will love being just minutes from catching a thrilling Cincinnati Bengals or Reds game; and families will love being close to the Cincinnati Zoo, located just nine miles from Northern Kentucky University and University of Cincinnati Clermont Branch.
The Best Western Clermont, hotel is also perfect for families visiting area college students as well.
Our hotel also offers guests premier spacious, accommodations, each complete with a microwave, refrigerator, cable television with HBO®, free wireless high-speed Internet access. This pet-friendly hotel also provides daily complimentary full breakfast, exterior access, outdoor swimming pool (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
Business guests will also love the Best Western Clermont's on-site business services and close proximity to the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Convention Centers and local businesses - including Medlab, Zimmer Power Plant, Total Quality Logistics, Proctor & Gamble, Great American Insurance, Duke Energy, Lunken and Northern Kentucky Greater Cincinnati International Airports, and Mercy Anderson Hospital.
Experience the charm and friendly service at this Clermont hotel, which is located off I-275 with easy access to Kentucky, Indiana, and the Greater Cincinnati Area. Make your reservation at the Best Western Clermont today. Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee.
- Exterior corridor
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Computer available in lobby for guest use
- Mail services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machine
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Exercise facility Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. featuring cardio equipment, free weights, a yoga mat, and balance ball
- Stationary bike
- Business center
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Sunbathing Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- No truck parking available
Best Western Clermont
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western clermont in Cincinnati.
Best Western Clermont
Conveniently located, the best western clermont in Cincinnati, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.069235 / Latitude: -84.301405
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north and south. Take Exit 65 off Interstate 275.
From: The east. Take Route 32 to Interstate 275 east, take Exit 65.
From: The west. Take Interstate 74 to Interstate 275 east, take Exit 65
Best Western Clermont
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Providing gambling, entertainment and more, Belterra draws visitors to Cincinnati, Ohio.
Set on the Ohio River, the Cincinnati Municipal Airport – Lunken Field (LUK) is located in southern Ohio, serving the city of Cincinnati. Better known as Lunken Airport, LUK is a public airpark owned by the City of Cincinnati.
A hub for Flamingo Air, LUK is served by Ultimate Air Shuttle – featuring flights to New York-Morristown, Chicago-Midway, and Charlotte. Covering 1,140 acres, LUK hosts three runways, one concourse, and the Sky Galley Restaurant.
Opened in 1875, the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a staple of the Cincinnati metropolitan area and and ideal family getaway for those traveling through southern Ohio.
When visiting Cincinnati, be sure to catch one of the many animal encounters happening throughout the day, including a polar bear encounter, manatee encounter and cougar encounter.
Check the calendar for Cincinnati Zoo events like Penguin Days and Zoo Babies, or holiday celebrations like Happy Zoo Year and the PNC Festival of Lights.
Great American Ballpark
Set downtown along the Ohio River, this ballpark is a newer addition to Major League Baseball’s home ballparks – first opening for the 2003 season.
Other must-sees at the ballpark include the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum and the Reds Team Shop.
Paul Brown Stadium
Home to NFL’s Cincinnati Bengals, Paul Brown Stadium was first opened in 2000 as a major attraction of the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
The stadium sees most of its action during the fall, when the Bengals take on AFC North foes like the Pittsburgh Steelers and in-state rivals, the Cleveland Browns.
On Saturdays, however, Paul Brown Stadium serves as the raucous home field advantage of the University of Cincinnati Bearcats of the NCAA.
An annual Cincy tradition, the Taste of Cincinnati is the oldest culinary festival in the country. First established in 1979, this festival, held in downtown Cincinnati, boasts of 500,000 attendees each year, making it not only one of the largest street festivals in not only the Cincinnati area and Ohio, but also the United States.
Happening every Memorial Day Weekend, Taste of Cincinnati is free to the public, and consumes six blocks along Fifth Street in the downtown area. Scheduled events each year include a Best of Taste Awards, four stages of live entertainment, West Sixth Food Truck Alley, and more.
Opening its doors in 1960, the Tri-County Mall features over 150 different stores spread over 1,300,000 square feet in southern Ohio. The mall is an open-air-type of facility – the second of its kind in the greater Cincinnati area.
Located just south of Monroe, the mall not only offers a wide variety of commerce, but also hosts large events and seasonal special sale opportunities. Some of the larger chains include Dillard’s, Macy’s, B.J.’s Restaurant, and many more.
Located in Moscow in southwestern Ohio, the Grant's Birthplace State Memorial is found 25 miles southeast of Cincinnati. Set on the east bank of the Ohio River, the Grant Birthplace preserves the home of 18th President and Civil War general Ulysses S. Grant.
Today, this 1817 historic home serves as a museum, and is part of the Grant Commemorative Sites Historic District – and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Operated by the Ohio Historical Society and managed by the Historic New Richmond, Inc., the U.S. Grant Birthplace offers visitors 30 to 60-minute tours of the birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant.
The 1823 historic house preserves what was the home and one-room schoolhouse of 18th President and Civil War general Ulysses S. Grant from 1823 to 1839. The site is open to visitors from May through October, Wednesday through Sunday from noon to 5 p.m.
Now a National Historic Landmark, the U.S. Grant Boyhood Home & Schoolhouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The site is maintained by the non-profit Ulysses S. Grant Homestead Association and assisted by the Ohio Historical Connection.
University of Cincinnati
Established in 1819, the University of Cincinnati is one of the larger public universities in Ohio, let alone the country.
Set in uptown Cincinnati, this university offers more than 100 bachelor degrees and properly represents the University System of Ohio.
Join the rest of the 32,000 enrolled students with a tour of the University of Cincinnati’s west campus.
Better ye, catch a game with the Cincinnati Bearcats at Nippert Stadium, or stroll through the George and Helen Smith Athletics Museum.
Found in the Mount Auburn Historic District near downtown Cincinnati, the William Howard Taft National Historic Site preserves the birth home of President Taft. The southern Ohio home was built in 1842 and was named to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1966.
The restored Greek revival home is open for public tours and visits almost daily. Visitors are encouraged to stop by the Taft Education Center – which neighbors the home – for a collection of interactive exhibits and a short orientation film played frequently.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7.00 mile(s) from Riverband Music Center, Live Outdoor Concert Place
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newport Aquarium
- 12.00 mile(s) from Underground Railroad Muse
- 13.00 mile(s) from Music Hall, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Zoo
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Reds, America's First Professional Baseball Team
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Bengals
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Convention Cen, Duke Convention Center located in Downtown Cincinnati
- 15.9 mile(s) from Horseshoe Casino, Sprawling 100,000 sq. ft. casino floor full of excitement, where you’ll find over 2,000 of Ohio’s hottest slot machines 24 hours a day!
- 16 mile(s) from US Bank Arena, Home of the AAA Cyclones, concerts and local events.
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Museum Center, Union Terminal
- 23.00 mile(s) from Kings Island
- 30.00 mile(s) from Creation Museum
- 36.00 mile(s) from Argosy Casino
- 3.00 mile(s) from East Gate Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newport On The Levee, Outside shopping located in Newport, Kentucky
- 14.00 mile(s) from Downtown Cincinnati, Located in Downtown Cincinnati
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rookwood Pavillion, Located in Hyde Park -Norwood Area
- 19.00 mile(s) from Kenwood Towne Center
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 5.00 mile(s) from River Downs, horse racing April to Labor Day
- 5.00 mile(s) from Breezy Point, children's activities
- 6.00 mile(s) from Moonlight Gardens, dancing summer only
- 6.00 mile(s) from New Toen Driving Range, golf
- 6.00 mile(s) from Royal Oak, 18 holes of golf
- 8.00 mile(s) from Coney Island, pool and rides
- 10.00 mile(s) from Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Bengals
- 10.00 mile(s) from Great American Ball Park, home of the Reds Baseball Team
- 14.00 mile(s) from East Fork State Park, swimming boating and fishing
- 18.00 mile(s) from The Beach, waterpark, wave pools, water slides
- 22.00 mile(s) from Turfway Park, Kentucky thorobreds
- 28.00 mile(s) from Argosy Casino, permanently docked gambling boat
- Adjacent to Frisch's Big Boy®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Classic Burgers. Open daily 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Across the street from Butterbee's Grille, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, American Grille, open daily 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Bar & Fire Grill open daily 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- .25 mile(s) from Starbucks®, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden®, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster®, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bob Evans®, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Anderson Bar and Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Applebee's®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m
- 2.00 mile(s) from Royal Taj, Buffet, Indian, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.50 mile(s) from La Rosa's Pizzeria, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., dine in or carry out
- 4.00 mile(s) from El Coyote, Full Service, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Montgomery Inn, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Best Western Clermont
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Cincinnati. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean