- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Clermont
4004 Williams Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45255-4909
Phone: 513/528-7702 Fax: 513/528-1246 96 Rooms
Check In Time: 3:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
The BEST WESTERN Clermont is located just minutes from downtown Cincinnati and offers unbeatable value and premium accommodations near the River bend Music Center, Newport Aquarium, Coney Island and King's Island Amusement Park.
Cincinnati offers something for every traveler, and the BEST WESTERN Clermont is the gateway to all of the action and excitement. Outdoor enthusiasts will love hiking, biking and adventure at Lake Harsha, located inside East fork State Park.
Sports fans will love being just minutes from catching a thrilling Cincinnati Bengals or Reds game; and families will love being close to the Cincinnati Zoo, located just nine miles from Northern Kentucky University and University of Cincinnati Clermont Branch.
The BEST WESTERN Clermont, hotel is also perfect for families visiting area college students as well.
Our hotel also offers guests premier spacious, accommodations, each complete with a microwave, refrigerator, cable television with HBO®, free wireless high-speed Internet access. This pet-friendly hotel also provides daily Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, exterior access, outdoor swimming pool (Memorial Day through Labor Day), and complimentary passes to Fitworks Fitness Center, located just two miles away.
Business guests will also love the BEST WESTERN Clermont's on-site business services and close proximity to the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Convention Centers and local businesses - including Medlab, Zimmer Power Plant, Total Quality Logistics, Proctor & Gamble, Great American Insurance, Duke Energy, Lunken and Northern Kentucky Greater Cincinnati International Airports, and Mercy Anderson Hospital.
Experience the charm and friendly service at this Clermont hotel, which is located off I-275 with easy access to Kentucky, Indiana, and the Greater Cincinnati Area. Make your reservation at the BEST WESTERN Clermont today.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Outdoor pool
- Higher rates may apply for holidays and special events
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, eggs, yogurt, juice, coffee and hot items. Expanded
- Exterior corridor
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Computer available in lobby for guest use
- Free access to Fitworks Fitness Center two miles from property
- Mail services
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machine
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Exercise facility Open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Stationary bike
- Business center
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Sunbathing Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Cable or satellite television Free HBO®, ESPN, ESPN 1, CNN, Fox News, Fox Sports Ohio
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
BEST WESTERN Clermont
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western clermont in Cincinnati.
BEST WESTERN Clermont
Conveniently located, the best western clermont in Cincinnati, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.069235 / Latitude: -84.301405
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north and south. Take Exit 65 off Interstate 275.
From: The east. Take Route 32 to Interstate 275 east, take Exit 65.
From: The west. Take Interstate 74 to Interstate 275 east, take Exit 65
BEST WESTERN Clermont
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a staple of the Cincinnati metropolitan area and ideal family getaway for those traveling through southern Ohio. When visiting Cincinnati, be sure to catch one of the many animal encounters happening throughout the day, including a polar bear encounter, manatee encounter and cougar encounter.
Check the calendar for Cincinnati Zoo events like Penguin Days and Zoo Babies, or holiday celebrations like Happy Zoo Year and the PNC Festival of Lights. Don’t miss the Butterfly Garden or the African Violet Display at the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, and bring a gift from the Cincinnati Zoo Shop back to a Best Western hotel in Cincinnati, Englewood, Mount Orab, or Oxford.
Home to MLB’s Reds, the Great American Ball Park is a fixture of the Cincinnati metropolitan area and the state of Ohio. Set downtown along the Ohio River, this ballpark is a newer addition to Major League Baseball’s home fields – first opening for 2003 season. Guests of a Best Western hotel in Cincinnati, Englewood, Mount Orab, and Oxford may pay a visit to Reds Country, and stroll through the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum, or grab themselves a hot dog and watch the game. Make sure to grab a t-shirt from the team store – the best way to show off the fun you had in Cincy.
Home to NFL’s Bengals, the Paul Brown Stadium was first opened in 2000 as a major attraction of the Cincinnati metropolitan area. Also known as “The Jungle,” Paul Brown Stadium seats more than 65,000 residents and visitors of Cincinnati. Head to Ohio, put on your best orange outfit and cheer the Bengals on to victory, and rest your throat back at a Best Western hotel in Cincinnati, Englewood, Mount Orab, or Oxford.
An annual tradition of Cincy, Taste of Cincinnati is the oldest culinary festival in the country. First established in 1979, this festival held in downtown Cincinnati boasts of 500,000 attendees each year, making it not only one of the largest street festivals in not only the Cincinnati area and Ohio, but also the United States.
Happening every Memorial Day Weekend, Taste of Cincinnati is free to the public, and consumes six blocks along Fifth Street in the downtown area. Discover the taste of more than 100 dishes at Taste of Cincinnati, and sleep it off at a Best Western hotel in Cincinnati, Englewood, Mount Orab, or Oxford.
Established in 1819, the University of Cincinnati is one of the larger public universities in Ohio, and the country. Set in uptown Cincinnati, this university offers more than 100 bachelor degrees and properly represents the University System of Ohio. Join the rest of the 32,000 enrolled students with a tour of the University of Cincinnati’s west campus, catch a game with the Cincinnati Bearcats at Nippert Stadium, or stroll through the George and Helen Smith Athletics Museum. When looking for a hotel in the Cincinnati metropolitan area, look no further than Best Western hotels in Cincinnati, Englewood, Mount Orab, or Oxford.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 7.00 mile(s) from Riverband Music Center, Live Outdoor Concert Place
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newport Aquarium
- 12.00 mile(s) from Underground Railroad Museum
- 13.00 mile(s) from Music Hall, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Zoo
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Reds, America's First Professional Baseball Team
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Bengals
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Convention Center, Duke Convention Center located in Downtown Cincinnati
- 18.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati Museum Center, Union Terminal
- 23.00 mile(s) from Kings Island
- 30.00 mile(s) from Creation Museum
- 36.00 mile(s) from Argosy Casino
- 3.00 mile(s) from East Gate Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from Newport On The Levee, Outside shopping located in Newport, Kentucky
- 14.00 mile(s) from Downtown Cincinnati, Located in Downtown Cincinnati
- 15.00 mile(s) from Rookwood Pavillion, Located in Hyde Park -Norwood Area
- 19.00 mile(s) from Kenwood Towne Center
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 2.00 mile(s) from Anterson Township
- 3.00 mile(s) from Amelia
- 4.00 mile(s) from Eastgate
- 7.00 mile(s) from Mt Washington
- 9.00 mile(s) from Batavia, Ohio
- 10.00 mile(s) from Milford
- 12.00 mile(s) from Indian Hill
- 12.00 mile(s) from Cincinnati
- 13.00 mile(s) from Loveland
- 13.00 mile(s) from Newport, Kentucky
- 13.00 mile(s) from Covington, Kentucky
- 14.00 mile(s) from Bethel
- 15.00 mile(s) from Norwood
- 15.00 mile(s) from Montgomery
- 19.00 mile(s) from Madeira
- 20.00 mile(s) from Blue Ash
- 65.00 mile(s) from Dayton
- 100 mile(s) from Columbus
- 2.00 mile(s) from Total Quality Logistics
- 4.00 mile(s) from Midland Insurance
- 5.00 mile(s) from Anderson Mercy Hospital
- 10.00 mile(s) from Proctor & Gamble
- 11.00 mile(s) from International Paper
- 13.00 mile(s) from Duke Energy
- 15.00 mile(s) from Children's Hospital
- 9.00 mile(s) from Northern Kentucky University
- 9.00 mile(s) from UC Clermont, University of Cincinnati Clermont Branch
- 15.00 mile(s) from University of Cincinnati
- 19.00 mile(s) from Xavier University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Outdoor pool
- 5.00 mile(s) from River Downs, horse racing April to Labor Day
- 5.00 mile(s) from Breezy Point, children's activities
- 6.00 mile(s) from Moonlight Gardens, dancing summer only
- 6.00 mile(s) from New Toen Driving Range, golf
- 6.00 mile(s) from Royal Oak, 18 holes of golf
- 8.00 mile(s) from Coney Island, pool and rides
- 10.00 mile(s) from Paul Brown Stadium, home of the Bengals
- 10.00 mile(s) from Great American Ball Park, home of the Reds Baseball Team
- 14.00 mile(s) from East Fork State Park, swimming boating and fishing
- 18.00 mile(s) from The Beach, waterpark, wave pools, water slides
- 22.00 mile(s) from Turfway Park, Kentucky thorobreds
- 28.00 mile(s) from Argosy Casino, permanently docked gambling boat
- 0.10 mile(s) from Frisch's, Full Service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.20 mile(s) from Smoky Bones, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, ribs, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Full Service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Full Service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Butterbees, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Steak, Wings, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Bob Evans, Full Service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1.00 mile(s) from Anderson Bar and Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., non-smoking
- 2.00 mile(s) from Royal Taj, Buffet, Indian, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 2.50 mile(s) from La Rosa's Pizzeria, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., dine in or carry out
- 4.00 mile(s) from El Coyote, Full Service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 15.00 mile(s) from Montgomery Inn, Full Service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
BEST WESTERN Clermont
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Cincinnati. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2013 International Butterfly Show Held at the Krohn Conservatory.
2013 Cincy Blues Fest
Held at Sawyer Point Park in Cincinnati.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean