Best Western Lakewood Inn
122 Arrowhead Boulevard, Hebron, OH 43025-9463
Phone: 740/928-1800 | Fax: 740/928-1899 | 70 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this Hebron, Ohio hotel located less than a mile from Newark Industrial Park, four miles from the National Trail Raceway and five miles to the Newark Heath Airport.
Welcome to the Best Western Lakewood Inn, situated in central Ohio, where guests will experience the best in comfort, convenience and customer service all for an unbeatable value. This Hebron area hotel features 70 well-appointed guest rooms, including whirlpool suites, each fully-equipped with cable satellite television with HBO® on a 32-inch LCD television, MP3 player alarm clocks in all rooms as well as wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests are welcome to a complimentary full hot breakfast each morning that includes Krispy Kreme doughnuts before relaxing in the indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub. This hotel also features upgraded amenities including a fitness center, guest laundry, full business services and meeting space accommodating up to 35 people.
The Best Western Lakewood Inn is conveniently located just two miles from Buckeye Lake which offers fishing, boating, swimming and jet skiing in the summer months. The Best Western Lakewood Inn is also located less than seven miles from key area attractions such as the National Trail Raceway, the Heisey Glass Museum and several corporate locations including Renosol Seating LLC, the Newark Industrial Park and the Mid-Ohio Industrial Park. Hotel guests will enjoy taking a short day trip into Columbus to visit the many attractions in the state's capital , only 35 minutes away. Our location also provides convenient access to several local universities including Denison University, Ohio State University-Newark and Central Ohio Technical College.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, Biscuits & sausage gravy, Egg patties, Sausage, Bacon, Waffles & syrup, Donuts, Bananas, Oranges, Assorted fresh fruit, Hard boiled eggs, Assorted yogurts, Danish & muffins, 3 Types of bagels, White & wheat breads, 4 Cold cereals, Oatmeal, Beverages
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hot tub
- Exercise facility, open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Brand new treadmill and elliptical machines 2013.
- Weight lifting equipment, hoist
- Stair stepper
- Treadmill, brand new in 2013
- Elliptical, brand new in 2013
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check in
- Express check out
- Guest laundry, coin operated washer/dryer
- Business center
- Printer, available
- Fax services
- Computer, available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Mail services, mail pickup by noon
- Meeting facilities Harbor Room - Fees are $200 for 6 - 8 hour rental
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps located at entrances; grab bars in handicap guest bath rooms
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, located on first floor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Wireless Internet access
- Complimentary purified water in lobby
- Newly renovated completely
Best Western Lakewood Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 3 package deals available at the best western lakewood inn in Hebron.
Romantic Getaway Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN Lakewood Inn for our Romantic Package. This package includes your choice of a romantic king bedroom or one of our more luxurious Jacuzzi® suites with king bed and a 32-inch flat screen television. You will also receive popcorn, two cans of soda and two bottles of water to snack on during your stay and a complimentary late check-out of 1:00 p.m. All guests will enjoy the use of our beautiful indoor pool, hot tub, our delicious hot breakfast buffet, the convenience of in-room free wireless Internet, microwave and refrigerator.
Best Western Lakewood Inn
Conveniently located, the best western lakewood inn in Hebron, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.960345 / Latitude: -82.478175
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 70. Take Exit 129 off of I-70. Turn right, take State Route 40 exit, turn right, turn right again to the Best Western Lakewood Inn.
From: North. Take Exit 129 off of I-70. Turn right, take State Route 40 exit, turn right, turn right again to the Best Western Lakewood Inn.
From: South. Take State Route 37 North to Interstate 70 East, Take Exit 129 off of I-70. Turn right, take State Route 40 exit, turn right, turn right again to the Best Western Lakewood Inn.
Best Western Lakewood Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Originally founded as a canal project, the Buckeye Lake State Park became an official landmark in 1949. Located just south of Hebron in central Ohio, the lake is proudly home to endless water-related recreational activities such as swimming, skiing, boating, and fishing.
The 3,100-acre lake’s shorelines also serve a great purpose to tourists – bird watching and picnicking are popular non-water related activities that are encouraged while visiting Ohio’s oldest state park.
One of the premier public gardens in North America, the Dawes Arboretum is home to over 21,000 plants.
The garden is spread over 1,800-acres in total with eight miles of hiking trails giving guests ample opportunity to view its vast collection of plant life.
Some of the regional garden highlights include – the Japanese Garden, an outlook tower that can view for miles, a bonsai collection, and the Dutch Fork Wetlands.
Opening its doors in 1986, the Indian Mound Mall has 65 stores spread over 500,000 square feet of convenient indoor shopping space. Current anchor stores include the likes of J.C. Penney, Sears, and Elder-Beerman.
Located just outside of Hebron in central Ohio, the mall is a perfect stop for shoppers of all types. While traversing the concourse shoppers can expect to see a variety of name brand stores – including Dick’s Sporting Goods, Victoria’s Secret, and a fully accommodating food court.
Home to America’s premier maker of hand crafted baskets, the Longaberger Company has been in operation since 1976.
The Homestead offers many different activities for visitors – including a tour of the facility, three restaurants, and a make-a-basket experience for visitors to create their own work.
Of course guests have the opportunity to shop for baskets and accessories onsite as well.
Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
Established in 1990, the Motorcycle Hall of Fame and Museum is located east of Columbus in central Ohio.
The museum is dedicated to the history of motorcycling and to those who have contributed to its storied existence in America.
On display visitors will view a large collection of classic motorcycles and historic motorcycle gear – as well as related memorabilia that further represents the history of motorcycling.
Events like Vintage Motorcycle Days, Legends Weekend, and Breakfast at Daytona are also a large part of the museum’s attractions.
Opened in 1964, National Trails Raceway is located near Hebron in central Ohio and is home to a renowned quarter-mile drag strip. For many years, the raceway hosted the NHRA’s Springnationals because of its popularity and central location with events drawing more than 40,000 spectators at times.
The race has since hosted many other major race events – the Pontiac Performance Nationals, NRHA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series, the Buick Nationals, and many more have been held at the raceway. In 2011, the National Trail Raceway showed its versatility hosting the Ohio Athletic Association state cross country running championships.
The original location was nothing more than a house on the east of side of campus. After many renovations the center now houses a daily Chapel, expanded office space, and dedicated student space to fifteen-percent of the university’s student body.
Dedicated to such pivotal part American history, the Putnam Historic District – and accompanying educational visitor center – showcases a collection of historic properties in Zanesville in central Ohio. The homes in the district were owned by prominent abolitions – most of whom played important roles in the Underground Railroad in the 1800s.
In partnership with the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, the visitor center not only provides education but also programs, special events, and rotating exhibits throughout the year. Properties such as the Putnam Presbyterian Church and surrounding areas are available for walking tours by appointment.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Buckeye Lake State Park, historical sites
- 2.00 mile(s) from National Trail Raceway
- 5.00 mile(s) from Newark Earthworks, museums and historic sites
- 7.00 mile(s) from Heisey Glass Museum
- 7.00 mile(s) from YMCA
- 8.00 mile(s) from Midland Theatre
- 8.00 mile(s) from Dawes Arboretum
- 10.00 mile(s) from The Reese Center
- 0.25 mile(s) from Kroger Grocery, groceries and Sushi Bar
- 5.50 mile(s) from Walmart® Super Center
- 5.50 mile(s) from Indian Mound Mall, variety of stores with a food court and movie theater and over 40 retail stores.
- 7.00 mile(s) from The GolfWorks
- 6.20 mile(s) from Target
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 2.00 mile(s) from Buckeye Lake, fishing, boating, swimming and jet skiing
- 2.00 mile(s) from Burning Tree Golf Course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Heath Recreation, this is also a fitness center
- 15.00 mile(s) from Granville Recreation Community
- 15.00 mile(s) from Teen Center
- 25.00 mile(s) from YMCA Western Branch
- 35.00 mile(s) from Muskingum Family YMCA
- Across the street from Yummy Yummy, Bar/Lounge, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner, Sushi available. Inside Kroger's Grocery Store.
- Across the street from Subway®, Deli, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Domino's Pizza, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Clay's Cafe, Bar/Lounge, Continental, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Dockside Grill, Bar/Lounge, Continental, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Cottage, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sunset Inn, Bar/Lounge, Continental, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Captain Woody's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, on the lake.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Smitty's on the Lake, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, family owned.
- 5.80 mile(s) from Olive Garden, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.60 mile(s) from Red Lobster, Bar/Lounge, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.70 mile(s) from Tumbleweed, Bar/Lounge, Tex-Mex, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.25 mile(s) from Honey Baked Ham, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 10.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.8 mile(s) from Papaboos, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner, Seasonal Lakeside Restaurant. Enjoy dining and live entertainment lakeside at Buckeye Lake State Park.
Best Western Lakewood Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Hebron. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean