BEST WESTERN Norwalk
351 Milan Avenue, Norwalk, OH 44857-1159
Phone: 419/663-3501 | Fax: 419/663-3601 | 58 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
This tranquil Norwalk, Ohio hotel offers an indoor pool, fitness room and a convenient location to Cedar Point and Summit Motorsports Parks.
Just 20 minutes away from this Ohio hotel, you'll find Cedar Point Amusement Park - making this the perfect location for families looking for excitement and fun. We're also the closest hotel to the Summit Motorsports Park, providing even more thrill during your stay.
With easy access to I-80, there are so many other nearby attractions guests delight in visiting, including Lake Erie Islands, Huron County Fairgrounds, Kalahari Water Resort, Ohio State Game Lands, Historic Lyme Village, Ernsthausen Community Complex, Seneca Caverns and Cedar Point Beach.
Enjoy fresh air and warm sunshine on the greens of one of three golf courses located within less than ten miles of this Norwalk hotel. Those traveling on business can make the most of their trip with just a short commute to Fisher Titus Hospital, PolyOne, Norfolk & Southern Railroad and Norwalk Custom Furniture to name a few!
Looking for some affordable retail therapy? Sandusky Mall is just 15 minutes away. Additionally, ten restaurants are within a mile of BEST WESTERN Norwalk.
Choose from a standard room or an oversized family room at this North Central Ohio hotel - all the spacious, clean rooms offer free guaranteed high-speed Internet access, 32-inch HD flat screen cable television with two free HBO® channels, microfridge, coffee maker, desk, an in-room safe and more. Get the perfect start to each day with a complimentary expanded hot breakfast.
Unwind and play in our sparkling indoor heated pool. During your stay, delight in the many other amenities offered, such as an exercise facility, free parking, free weekday newspaper and complimentary 24-hour tea and coffee.
For a great stay with phenomenal service at a welcoming hotel in Norwalk, reserve a stay at BEST WESTERN Norwalk today!
BRAND NEW 100% RENOVATED GUEST ROOMS. New Fitness Center.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary continental breakfast, expanded choices of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, eggs, juice and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor pool Heated
- Exercise facility, Open from 5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Brand new fitness center for 2014 with Precor® Treadmill Experience Series, Precor® Elliptical, Precor® Upright Cycle, Precor® Glide Functional Strength Trainer with bench, and Troy® dumbbells from 5lbs to 30lbs.
- Weight lifting equipment Brand New Fitness Center Troy® Dumbbell Rack from 5lbs to 30lbs Precor® Glide Functional Strength Trainer with bench.
- Stationary bike Brand New Fitness Center with Precor® Upright Cycle
- Treadmill Brand New Fitness Center with Precor® Treadmill Experience Series
- Elevator has been installed. Not yet ready for use as of 03/10/2014. We will update once operational.
- Inter corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable or satellite television, 32" Flat Panel HDTV cable with 77 HD channels available plus two free HBO® channels with ESPN and more.
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Printer, available
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Computer, available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Shipping, USPS,FEDEX,UPS,DHL, pick-up and delivery, standard outgoing charges apply.
- Mail services USPS, FEDEX, UPS, DHL pick-up and Delivery, standard outgoing charges apply
- Hearing impaired services, TDD phone available
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Complimentary 24-hour tea and coffee
- Complimentary USA Today available Monday - Friday at front desk
- Brand New Fitness Center
BEST WESTERN Norwalk
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western norwalk in Norwalk.
BEST WESTERN Norwalk
Conveniently located, the best western norwalk in Norwalk, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.269405 / Latitude: -82.610415
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 80/90 to Exit 118. Take State Route 250 East toward Norwalk. The BEST WESTERN Norwalk is four miles on your right.
From: The south. Take Interstate 71. Take Route 13 Ashland Exit at Mansfield. Take 250 State Route West approximately 30 minutes north of Mansfield. The BEST WESTERN Norwalk is approximately one mile north of the downtown in Norwalk on State Route 250 on the left hand side just past the Walmart.
From: The east. Take 20 to Norwalk Exit. Take State Route 250/Milan Avenue west for approximately 1.5 miles. The BEST WESTERN Norwalk is on your left just past the K-Mart.
From: The west. Take Route 2 to Sandusky/Norwalk Exit. Take State Route 250 East to Norwalk. The BEST WESTERN Norwalk is ten miles on your right (five miles south of the Ohio Turnpike.)
BEST WESTERN Norwalk
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Premier Theater
- 2.00 mile(s) from Norwalk Reservoir
- 2.00 mile(s) from Milan Historical Museum, Thomas Edison's Birthplace
- 2.00 mile(s) from Milan Melon Festival, every Labor Day weekend
- 3.00 mile(s) from Huron County Fairgrounds
- 5.00 mile(s) from Summit Motorsports Park
- 8.00 mile(s) from Kalahari Indoor Waterpark
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cedar Point Amusement Park
- 15.00 mile(s) from Sandusky State Theater
- 15.00 mile(s) from Historic Lyme Village
- 25.00 mile(s) from Marblehead Lighthouse
- 25.00 mile(s) from Lake Erie Islands, Put-in-Bay (South Bass Island) and Kelley's Island
- 55.00 mile(s) from Cleveland Metro Parks Zoo, zoo
- 57.00 mile(s) from Progressive Field, Cleveland Indians stadium (former Jacobs Field)
- 57.00 mile(s) from Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sandusky Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Crossing Shopping Center
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Milan
- 12.00 mile(s) from Huron
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sandusky
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bellevue
- 14.00 mile(s) from Cedar Point
- 20.00 mile(s) from Port Clinton
- 57.00 mile(s) from Cleveland
- 58.00 mile(s) from Toledo
- 125 mile(s) from Columbus
- 0.10 mile(s) from Epic Technology
- 1.00 mile(s) from ACS
- 1.00 mile(s) from PolyOne
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hydro Aluminum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Tenneco
- 1.00 mile(s) from American Excelsior
- 1.00 mile(s) from Janesville, hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Fisher Titus Hospital
- 2.00 mile(s) from Maple City Rubber
- 3.00 mile(s) from New Horizon Baking Co
- 4.00 mile(s) from Norwalk Furniture
- 5.00 mile(s) from American Carton
- 5.00 mile(s) from R & L Carriers, trucking company
- 10.00 mile(s) from Wheeling Railway
- 10.00 mile(s) from NASA
- 5.00 mile(s) from EHOVE, technical school
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bowling Green University, Firelands Campus
- 12.00 mile(s) from Ohio Business College
- 20.00 mile(s) from Terra Comunity College
- 30.00 mile(s) from Lorain Community College
- 57.00 mile(s) from Cleveland University
- 60.00 mile(s) from Case Western University
- 60.00 mile(s) from University of Toledo
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 5.00 mile(s) from Eagle Creek Golf Course, 18 hole golf course in Norwalk
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sycamore Hills Golf, 18 hole golf course in Norwalk
- 8.00 mile(s) from Thunderbird Hills Golf, 2- 18 hole golf courses in Huron, Ohio
- 8.00 mile(s) from Huron Beach, public access no charge
- 12.00 mile(s) from Goofy Golf, 18 hole miniature golf, 2 go cart tracks, large indoor arcade on the way to Cedar Point
- 15.00 mile(s) from Cedar Point Beach
- 15.00 mile(s) from Lake Erie
- 25.00 mile(s) from Shor-Nuf Charters
- Adjacent to Arby's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Subway, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Casa Fiesta, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner, serves steaks as well
- 0.01 mile(s) from Burger King, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.01 mile(s) from Taco Bell, Fast Food, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.02 mile(s) from Bob Evans, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.03 mile(s) from Sugarcreek Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Amish/American
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wendy's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Berry's Restaurant, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, casual
- 2.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Norwalk
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest local area events happening in or near Norwalk. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Known for never "working blue," the comedian makes his way to the State Theatre at the The Playhouse Square Center in Cleveland. The laughs start at 8 p.m.
2014 Vans Warped Tour
The Cleveland-area stop of the Vans Warped Tour brings punk and metal bands to scream at thousands of sweaty teens at the Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls. The noise starts pounding at 12 p.m.
World Golf Championships- Bridgestone Invitational
The World Golf Championships come to Akron. Enjoy a day outside watching the pros do their thing. Tee times vary.
All American Soap Box Derby Come out to Derby Downs for this youth racing program. Watch as youngsters race in their hand made vehicles. Race times vary.
Gay Games 9 These games are for everyone. There will be 35 different sports to choose from along with band and chorus competitions. Head on into Downtown Cleveland to Mall C for this fun event. Event times vary.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean