Best Western Suites
1133 Evans Way Ct, Columbus, OH 43228-9178
Phone: +1 614-870-2378 | Fax: 614/870-9919 | 66 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Looking to be near OSU, Berliner Sports Park, the Ohio State Fair and Hollywood Casino? This adorable Columbus hotel offers a pool and fitness room.
All the spacious, clean rooms offer free Wi-Fi, cable television with HBO®, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and more. Wake up feeling refreshed each day at this Columbus hotel and get the right start with a complimentary hot breakfast.
After fueling up for a big day, you'll be in the perfect location for both work and leisurely activities. Just six miles away from downtown Columbus, where you'll find the Columbus Convention Center, Ohio Expo Center, COSI, the Arena District and Brewery District. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy visiting the nearby Berliner Sports Park, the Arnold Classic, Ohio State University, and Murifield Country Club.
Families will delight in visiting the Columbus Zoo, Zoombezi Bay Water Park, the Ohio State Fair and many local fairs and festivals.
Business travelers will have a productive trip, as Farm Science Review, Ohio State University, Franklin University and Columbus State University are all near the Best Western Suites. Just 15 miles to the Columbus International Airport allowing guest to travel with ease.
Want a Columbus hotel with shopping and dining? Our property is close to the Mall at Tuttle Crossing, Lane Avenue Shopping Center, the Walmart® center and many restaurants are within a mile or less from this Ohio hotel.
Splash about in our sparkling indoor pool or unwind in the hot tub. Keep up with your daily routine at our onsite fitness center or get some work done at our business center. This Columbus hotel also offers, meeting facilities, 24-hour front desk and free parking.
For a great stay in Columbus, reserve a stay at the Best Western Suites today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Restaurant nearby
- PC and printer, available
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Exercise facility
- Complimentary full breakfast
- Complimentary Full Breakfast choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Hot tub
- Guest laundry, open 24-hours for a nominal fee of $1.50 USD per machine.
- Fax service
- Ice/vending machines
- Newspaper, available
- Alarm system
- Meeting facilities seats up to 10 people
- Photocopy service
- Free parking,
- 24 hour front desk
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, open 24-hours and complimentary
- Computer available
- Conference facilities seats up to 10 people
- Physically challenged services pool lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
Best Western Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western suites in Columbus.
Best Western Suites
Conveniently located, the best western suites in Columbus, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.975545 / Latitude: -83.153035
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Cleveland. Take Interstate 71 south to Interstate 270 West to Interstate 70 West. Take Exit 91A off Interstate 70 to the second traffic light. Turn right at the light then right again on Evans Way Court. The Best Western Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Cincinnati. Take Interstate 71 North to Interstate 270 West to Interstate 70 West. Take Exit 91A off Interstate 70 to the second traffic light. Turn right at the light then right again on Evans Way Court. The Best Western Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Cambridge. Take Interstate 70 West through downtown Columbus to Exit 91A. Follow the exit ramp to the second traffic light and turn right, then right again onto Evans Way Court. The Best Western Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Dayton. Take Interstate 70 East to Exit 91. Turn right at the end of the ramp then right at the next light. Take another right onto Evans Way Court. The Best Western Suites is at the end of the drive.
Best Western Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Constructed in 1993, the Greater Columbus Convention Center is located in central Ohio in the heart of Columbus near the Uptown District. The facility was designed by contest winner Peter Eisenman in 1989, going under construction shortly after.
The one million square foot facility is complete with almost 500,000 square feet of exhibit space, two ballrooms, and 61 meeting rooms. Showcasing its versatility, the convention center hosts a variety of events, like the Arnold Sports Festival, the Columbus International Auto Show, and more.
First established in 1878, the Columbus Museum of Art is a major fixture of downtown Columbus, and even central Ohio. The museum features artwork by familiar names like Picasso, Degas, Mary Cassatt ,and Norman Rockwell – even some Dale Chihuly's glass sculptures made recognizable by the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Kids enjoy the Eye Spy: Adventures in Art – an interactive and educational exhibit – while hungry ones may visit the Palette Express in the Broad Street lobby. Take advantage of cell phone and group tours – while the bold may try an Experimental Tour.
Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
An adventure on 580 acres, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is home to more than 9,000 animals spread across nearly 800 species.
Open since 1905, the Columbus Zoo also features Wild Encounter tours, Wildlights tours, and even Jack Hanna's Jungle – home to the famed animal guests from well-known talk shows.
Named the "#1 Science Center For Families in the U.S." by Parents Magazine, the Center of Science and Industry is located on the bank of the Scioto River in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Known affectionately as COSI, the Center features over 300 interactive exhibits in areas following themes such as Energy, the Ocean, Space, and Gadgets.
Families traveling with young children can let them loose in the Little Kidspace, while visitors of all ages get a thrill from exhibits like the outdoor Big Science Park, as well as Lily Pad. COSI’s ample exhibition space makes it an ideal host for traveling exhibitions – past favorites have included “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” and “Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination”.
Largely considered central Ohio’s premier entertainment venue, the Franklin Country Veterans Memorial Center is home to trade shows, ceremonies, and competitions in Columbus and Pickerington in central Ohio. Guests are encouraged to visit the onsite Veterans Memorial dedicated to the U.S. men and women of the armed forces.
Some major events hosted by the venue include the Columbus Golf Show, Card Kingdom, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration, and much, much more. Every event is fully catered with concessions for formal or casual functions.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Franklin Park Conservatory has been a staple of Columbus and central Ohio since it was built in 1895. Open daily, the Franklin Park Conservatory features horticulture exhibits, over 400 plant species, and artwork throughout by the famed Dale Chihuly.
Pay a visit to the Palm House – enclosing more than 40 palm species – or stroll though a chunk of the 90-acre park and botanical garden surrounding the conservatory. If you're hungry, be sure and pay a visit to the Garden Café.
Seating more than 20,000 soccer fans, the Mapfre Stadium is known as the first soccer specific stadium in the country.
First opened in 1999, the stadium encompasses a 115 by 75-yard field – a perfect spot for not only soccer, but also concerts and the Ohio State Fair.
Other big-named events held at Mapfre include the Major League Soccre All-Star Game and the annual Rock on the Range concert.
Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum
Established in 1990, the Motorcycle Hall of Fame and Museum is located east of Columbus in central Ohio.
The museum is dedicated to the history of motorcycling and to those who have contributed to its storied existence in America.
On display visitors will view a large collection of classic motorcycles and historic motorcycle gear – as well as related memorabilia that further represents the history of motorcycling.
Events like Vintage Motorcycle Days, Legends Weekend, and Breakfast at Daytona are also a large part of the museum’s attractions.
Owned by the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority and operated by Columbus Arena Management, the facility primarily serves as the home ice of the NHL Columbus Blue Jackets.
Apart from NHL games, the arena hosts youth hockey games and open skating sessions in its smaller ice rink, the OhioHealth IceHaus.
The facility’s ample seating makes it the go-to venue for big-name concerts. Past headliners have included Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, and Elton John.
Considered America’s longest running rock club, the Newport Music Hall is a 2,000 capacity music venue conveniently located in central Ohio outside of Pickerington. The hall was originally converted into a music venue in 1984 and much of the original décor is still intact.
Many famous acts have performed on the historic stage – Neil Young played the venue's inaugural show in 1984. Still very active, concerts and events are consistently being hosted at the music hall managed by Promowest.
Called “the finest museum in America devoted to pre-European history” by the Smithsonian Guide to Historic America, the Ohio History Center is located in Columbus, Ohio. The Center serves as the headquarters of the Ohio Historical Society, whose goal is to interpret, preserve, and provide knowledge about the history and prehistory of Ohio.
Ohio Village is a reconstructed Civil War-era town, which serves as a living history museum and hosts special events throughout the year. Other popular permanent installations include the Nature of Ohio, featuring the skeleton of the mighty Conway Mastodon.
One of the largest state fairs in the country, the Ohio State Fair takes place each year at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio. Each year’s fair is full of staples like a giant ferris wheel and a midway full of food and games, and past special attractions have included Ohio Farm Bureau Land & Living Exhibit as well as Sea Lion Splash.
True to state fair form, the Ohio State Fair hosts livestock competitions, as well as other contests such as the 4-H Spelling Bee and the Homebrewed Beer competition. State fair fun always means big-name concerts, and past Ohio State Fair headliners have included Martina McBride and REO Speedwagon.
Ohio State University
A popular public research university, this Ohio university plays host to over 60,000 enrolled students.
Home to the Ohio State Buckeyes of the legendary Big 10 Conference, OSU encourages visitors to check out a game at Ohio Stadium.
Better yet, take advantage of campus group tours or self-guided walking tours, viewing landmarks found on the National Register of Historic Places.
Ohio’s second busiest airport, Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) serves the city of Columbus and other communities in central Ohio. A public airport, CMH is operated by the Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
Covering 2,185 acres, CMH features three airport terminals, 44 gates, and two runways. Central Ohio’s largest passenger airport, CHM offers service through major airlines like American, Frontier, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
Located at the confluence of the Licking and Muskingum Rivers, the Y-Bridge has been in place since 1814. Located in Zanesville, this historic attraction has become a staple for central Ohio tourism since 1984, when its current form was erected.
The bridge is currently in its fifth rendition after previous versions were replaced or reconstructed completely. The bridge is featured on the National Register of Historic Places list where Historic Preservation authorities overlook the preservation of the site.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Casino Columbus
- 6.00 mile(s) from Columbus Convention Center, located downtown Columbus, houses many conventions,competitions,concerts,etc.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Veterans Memorial, home of the Arnold Classic Sports fest, concerts located Downtown Columbus
- 15.00 mile(s) from Scioto Downs Track/Casino, horse track with casino
- 6.00 mile(s) from downtown Columbus, State Capital Building and the Christopher Columbus Boat located on the river
- 12.00 mile(s) from Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, Home of the Famous Zookeeper Jack Hanna
- 12.00 mile(s) from Zoombezi Bay Water Park, water park connected to the Columbus Zoo
- 7.00 mile(s) from Arena District, clubs and restaurants around the Arena Downtown Columbus
- 7.00 mile(s) from Brewery District, clubs and restaurants in the old Brewery District Downtown Columbus
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ohio Expo Center, home of concerts, quarter horse congress, Ohio State Fair and much more.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe, Ohio State Buckeye Alumni Restaurant and Cafe
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cinemas 10, movie theatre with ten movies available
- 3.00 mile(s) from Great Westland Center
- 6.00 mile(s) from Lane Avenue Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from The German Village
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tuttle Crossing Mall, Shopping Mall with Macys, Abercrombie and Fitch, Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, many others.
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 7.00 mile(s) from Muirfield Country Club, Home of Memorial Golf Tournament
- 3 mile(s) from Thornapple Golf Course
- 0.11 mile(s) from Steak & Shake, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Bob Evans, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, full service American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Vaquero, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Starlight Diner, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Columbus. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean