BEST WESTERN Suites
1133 Evans Way Ct, Columbus, OH 43228-9178
Phone: 614/870-2378 | Fax: 614/870-9919 | 66 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Come stay with the "BEST"
Our NEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS offer free Wi-Fi, cable television with HBO, micro-fridge, in room coffee and sleeper sofas.
Start your day off with a free Hot Breakfast
Location is a big factor when deciding where to stay. We are conveniently located to many Columbus attractions, 3 miles to the "Hollywood Casino" and just 6 miles to downtown Columbus. There you will find the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Ohio Expo Center, Ohio State University, COSI and the Arena District.
Sports enthusiast will enjoy visiting the nearby Buckeye Hall of Fame Café, Berliner Sports Park, Spindler Park, Crew Stadium And the Huntington Park "Home of the Columbus Clippers.
Business travelers can bring the family. While you are taking care of business, they will enjoy the Columbus Zoo with Jack Hanna or the Zoombezi Bay Water Park. Shopping is close by with many restaurants within 1 mile.
Play or relax after your busy day at our indoor pool and hot tub. Enjoy having access to our 24hr business center and exercise facility. Our friendly staff is available 24hrs a day to assist your needs.
For a great stay in Columbus, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Suites.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke free hotel
- Restaurant nearby
- PC and printer, available
- Indoor pool, heated
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Exercise facility
- Complimentary Full Breakfast choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- Hot tub
- Guest laundry, open 24-hours for a nominal fee of $1.00 USD
- Dry cleaning
- Fax service
- Ice/vending machines
- Newspaper, available
- Alarm system
- Meeting facilities seats up to 10 people
- Photocopy service
- Free parking,
- 24 hour front desk
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms; All guest rooms are hardwired and offer free wireless internet access; All guest rooms are hardwired for internet access
- Business center, open 24-hours and complimentary
- Computer available
- Conference facilities seats up to 10 people
- Physically challenged services pool lift
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western suites in Columbus.
BEST WESTERN Suites
Conveniently located, the best western suites in Columbus, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.975545 / Latitude: -83.153035
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Cleveland. Take Interstate 71 south to Interstate 270 West to Interstate 70 West. Take Exit 91A off Interstate 70 to the second traffic light. Turn right at the light then right again on Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Cincinnati. Take Interstate 71 North to Interstate 270 West to Interstate 70 West. Take Exit 91A off Interstate 70 to the second traffic light. Turn right at the light then right again on Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Cambridge. Take Interstate 70 West through downtown Columbus to Exit 91A. Follow the exit ramp to the second traffic light and turn right, then right again onto Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Dayton. Take Interstate 70 East to Exit 91. Turn right at the end of the ramp then right at the next light. Take another right onto Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
BEST WESTERN Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The perfect pit stop for soccer fans, the Columbus Crew Stadium is home to Major League Soccer’s Columbus Crew – a pride of Columbus and central Ohio. Seating more than 20,000 soccer fans, the Columbus Crew Stadium is known as the first soccer specific stadium in the country.
First opened in 1999, the stadium encompasses a 115 by 75-yard field – a perfect spot for not only soccer, but also concerts and the Ohio State Fair. When looking for accommodations near Columbus Crew Stadium, Ohio visitors are encouraged to try a Best Western hotel in Columbus.
First established in 1878, the Columbus Museum of Art is a major fixture of downtown Columbus, and even central Ohio. Closed on Mondays, the Columbus Museum of Art features artwork by familiar names like Picasso, Degas, Mary Cassatt and Norman Rockwell – even some Dale Chihuly's glass sculptures made recognizable by the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Kids enjoy the Eye Spy: Adventures in Art – and interactive and educational exhibit – while hungry ones may visit the Palette Express in the Broad Street lobby. Take advantage of cell phone and group tours – while the bold may try an Experimental Tour – and finish your day at the Columbus Museum of Art with a stay at a Best Western hotel in Columbus.
An adventure on 580 acres, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is home to more than 9,000 animals and spread across nearly 800 species. Set just north of Columbus in central Ohio, the Columbus Zoo features exhibits like African Savanna, plus the 18-hole Safari Golf Course, the Zoombezi Bay waterpark, and Discovery Reef, the 100,000-gallon salt-water aquarium the west side of the zoo.
Open since 1905, the Columbus Zoo also features Wild Encounter tours, Wildlights tours, and even Jack Hanna's Jungle – home to the famed animal guests from well-known talk shows. This legendary zoo takes a full day or two to explore, so rest those feet at a Best Western hotel in Columbus.
Named the #1 Science Center For Families in the U.S. by Parents Magazine, the Center of Science and Industry is located on the bank of the Scioto River in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Known affectionately as COSI, the Center features over 300 interactive exhibits in areas following themes such as Energy, the Ocean, Space, and Gadgets.
Families traveling with young children can let them loose in the Little Kidspace, while visitors of all ages get a thrill from exhibits like the outdoor Big Science Park, as well as Lily Pad. COSI’s ample exhibition space makes it an ideal host for traveling exhibitions – past favorites have included “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” and “Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination”.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Franklin Park Conservatory has been a staple of Columbus and central Ohio since it was built in 1895. Open daily, the Franklin Park Conservatory features horticulture exhibits, over 400 plant species, and artwork throughout the conservatory by the famed Dale Chihuly.
Pay a visit to the Palm House – enclosing more than 40 palm species – or stroll though a chunk of the 90-acre park and botanical garden surrounding the conservatory. Head into the Franklin Conservatory any day at 10 a.m., enjoy lunch at the Garden Café, and check into a cozy Best Western hotel in Columbus.
With a maximum seating capacity for 21,000 people, Nationwide Arena is located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Owned by the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority and operated by Columbus Arena Management, the facility serves as the home of the NHL Columbus Blue Jackets.
Apart from NHL games, the arena hosts youth hockey games and open skating sessions in its smaller ice rink, the OhioHealth IceHaus. The facility’s ample seating makes it the go-to venue for big-name concerts. Past headliners have included Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, and Elton John.
Called “the finest museum in America devoted to pre-European history” by the Smithsonian Guide to Historic America, the Ohio History Center is located in Columbus, Ohio. The Center serves as the headquarters of the Ohio Historical Society, whose goal is to interpret, preserve, and provide knowledge about the history and prehistory of Ohio.
Ohio Village is a reconstructed Civil War-era town, which serves as a living history museum and hosts special events throughout the year. Other popular permanent installations include the Nature of Ohio, featuring the skeleton of the mighty Conway Mastodon.
One of the largest state fairs in the country, the Ohio State Fair takes place each year at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio. Each year’s fair is full of staples like a giant ferris wheel and a midway full of food and games, and past special attractions have included Ohio Farm Bureau Land & Living Exhibit as well as Sea Lion Splash.
True to state fair form, the Ohio State Fair hosts livestock competitions, as well as other contests such as the 4-H Spelling Bee and the Homebrewed Beer competition. State fair fun always means big-name concerts, and past Ohio State Fair headliners have included Martina McBride and REO Speedwagon.
Established in 1870, Ohio State University has the third largest university campus in country, taking up nearly 18,000 acres of Columbus in central Ohio. A popular public research university, this Ohio university plays host to over 60,000 enrolled students.
Home to the Ohio State Buckeyes, OSU encourages visitors to check out a game at Ohio Stadium – found on the National Register of Historic Places – and take advantage of campus group tours or self-guided walking tours. Bring your new OSU gear back to a Best Western hotel in Columbus, and rest up for another day exploring Ohio State University.
Ohio’s second busiest airport, Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) serves the city of Columbus and other communities in central Ohio. A public airport, CMH is operated by the Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
Covering 2,185 acres, CMH features three airport terminals, 44 gates, and two runways. Central Ohio’s largest passenger airport, CHM offers service through major airlines like American, Frontier, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
Located at the intersection of the Licking and Muskingum rivers, the Y-Bridge has been in place since 1814. Located in Zanesville, this historic attraction has become a staple for central Ohio tourism since 1984 when its current form was erected.
The bridge is currently in its fifth rendition after previous versions were replaced or reconstructed completely. The bridge is now included on the National Register of Historic Places list where Historic Preservation authorities overlook the preservation of the site.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Casino Columbus
- 6.00 mile(s) from Columbus Convention Center, located downtown Columbus, houses many conventions,competitions,concerts,etc.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Veterans Memorial, home of the Arnold Classic Sports fest, concerts located Downtown Columbus
- 15.00 mile(s) from Scioto Downs Track/Casino, horse track with casino
- 6.00 mile(s) from downtown Columbus, State Capital Building and the Christopher Columbus Boat located on the river
- 12.00 mile(s) from Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, Home of the Famous Zookeeper Jack Hanna
- 12.00 mile(s) from Zoombezi Bay Water Park, water park connected to the Columbus Zoo
- 7.00 mile(s) from Arena District, clubs and restaurants around the Arena Downtown Columbus
- 7.00 mile(s) from Brewery District, clubs and restaurants in the old Brewery District Downtown Columbus
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ohio Expo Center, home of concerts, quarter horse congress, Ohio State Fair and much more.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe, Ohio State Buckeye Alumni Restaurant and Cafe
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cinemas 10, movie theatre with ten movies available
- 3.00 mile(s) from Great Westland Center
- 6.00 mile(s) from Lane Avenue Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from The German Village
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tuttle Crossing Mall, Shopping Mall with Macys, Abercrombie and Fitch, Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, many others.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hilliard
- 6.00 mile(s) from downtown Columbus
- 7.00 mile(s) from Grove City
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dublin
- 8.00 mile(s) from Worthington
- 8.00 mile(s) from West Jefferson
- 12.00 mile(s) from Plain City
- 16.00 mile(s) from White Hall
- 19.00 mile(s) from Reynoldsburg
- 20.00 mile(s) from London
- 35.00 mile(s) from Springfield
- 60.00 mile(s) from Dayton
- 5 mile(s) from The James Cancer Research, hospital specializing in cancer research
- 3 mile(s) from Doctors West, hospital
- 5 mile(s) from Nationwide Children's, children's hospital
- 5.00 mile(s) from ITT Tech
- 6.00 mile(s) from Franklin University
- 6.00 mile(s) from Devry University
- 7.00 mile(s) from Columbus State University
- 10.00 mile(s) from the Ohio State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 7.00 mile(s) from Muirfield Country Club, Home of Memorial Golf Tournament
- 3 mile(s) from Thornapple Golf Course
- 0.11 mile(s) from Steak & Shake, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Bob Evans, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, full service American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chipotle Mexican Grill, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 1.00 mile(s) from El Vaquero, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Starlight Diner, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Columbus. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Jazz and Rib Festival
Celebrate summer with hot ribs and cool jazz in downtown Columbus at Long Street.
Franklin County Fair
The Franklin County Fairgrounds in Hilliard near Columbus offer all the family-friendly activities fair-goers are familiar with.
2015 Ohio State Fair
Over a week of family-friendly attractions land at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, including live entertainment, carnival rides, animal shows, and so much more. The event begins at 9 a.m. daily.
29th Annual Cambridge Classic Cruise-In
This annual event has been recognized as one of the best classic cars by Cruisin Times Magazine, and is set to host over 200 vehicles spanning the last 100 years. The event is held along Wheeling Avenue is historic downtown Cambridge.
2015 Y Bridge Arts Festival
An art festival unlike any other – this festival is held on the historic Y Bridge in Zanesville, featuring over 200 artists, craft vendors, live music and performance, kids' activities, and more. The event begins at 6 p.m. Friday and 11 a.m. Saturday.
2015 All Horse Parade
Kick-off the Delaware County Fair with a parade through downtown Delaware. The park will feature only horses – including carriages, wagons, and many more vintage types of transportation being pulled by horses. The parade begins at 3 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean