BEST WESTERN Suites
1133 Evans Way Ct, Columbus, OH 43228-9178
Phone: 614/870-2378 | Fax: 614/870-9919 | 66 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Looking to be near OSU, Berliner Sports Park, the Ohio State Fair and the new Hollywood Casino (opening this fall)? This adorable Columbus hotel is, and offers a pool and fitness room.
All the spacious, clean rooms offer free Wi-Fi, cable television with HBO®, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and more. Wake up feeling refreshed each day at this Columbus hotel and get the right start with a complimentary continental breakfast.
After fueling up for a big day, you'll be in the perfect location for both work and leisurely activities. Just six miles away from downtown Columbus,where you'll find the Columbus Convention Center, Ohio Expo Center, COSI,the Arena District and Brewery District. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy visiting the nearby Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe, Berliner Sports Park, the Arnold Classic, Ohio State University, and Murifield Country Club.
Families will delight in visiting the Columbus Zoo, Zoombezi Bay water park, the Ohio State Fair and many local fairs and festivals.
Business travelers will have a productive trip, as Farm Science Review, ITT tech, Franklin University and Columbus State University are all near the BEST WESTERN Suites. With just 15 miles to the Columbus International Airport allowing guest to travel with ease.
Want a Columbus hotel with shopping and dining? Our property is close to the Mall at Tuttle Crossing, Lane Avenue Shopping Center, the Walmart center and many restaurants are within a mile or less from this Ohio hotel.
Splash about in our sparkling indoor pool or unwind in the whirlpool and sauna. Keep up with your daily routine at our onsite fitness center or get some work done at our business center. This Columbus hotel also offers dry cleaning, meeting facilities, 24 hour front desk and free parking.
For a great stay in Columbus, reserve a stay at BEST WESTERN Suites today and save!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, yogurt, eggs, juice and coffee.
- Restaurant nearby
- PC and printer, available
- Indoor pool, heated
- Exercise facility
- Hot tub
- Guest laundry, complimentary
- Dry cleaning
- Fax service
- Ice/vending machines
- Newspaper, available
- Alarm system
- Meeting facilities
- Photocopy service
- Free parking, available
- 24 hour front desk
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms, high-speed Internet access
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
BEST WESTERN Suites
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western suites in Columbus.
BEST WESTERN Suites
Conveniently located, the best western suites in Columbus, Ohio is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.975545 / Latitude: -83.153035
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Cleveland. Take Interstate 71 south to Interstate 270 West to Interstate 70 West. Take Exit 91A off Interstate 70 to the second traffic light. Turn right at the light then right again on Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Cincinnati. Take Interstate 71 North to Interstate 270 West to Interstate 70 West. Take Exit 91A off Interstate 70 to the second traffic light. Turn right at the light then right again on Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Cambridge. Take Interstate 70 West through downtown Columbus to Exit 91A. Follow the exit ramp to the second traffic light and turn right, then right again onto Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
From: Dayton. Take Interstate 70 East to Exit 91. Turn right at the end of the ramp then right at the next light. Take another right onto Evans Way Court. The BEST WESTERN Suites is at the end of the drive.
BEST WESTERN Suites
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The perfect pit stop for soccer fans, the Columbus Crew Stadium is home to Major League Soccer’s Columbus Crew – a pride of Columbus and central Ohio. Seating more than 20,000 soccer fans, the Columbus Crew Stadium is known as the first soccer specific stadium in the country.
First opened in 1999, the stadium encompasses a 115 by 75-yard field – a perfect spot for not only soccer, but also concerts and the Ohio State Fair. When looking for accommodations near Columbus Crew Stadium, Ohio visitors are encouraged to try a Best Western hotel in Columbus.
First established in 1878, the Columbus Museum of Art is a major fixture of downtown Columbus, and even central Ohio. Closed on Mondays, the Columbus Museum of Art features artwork by familiar names like Picasso, Degas, Mary Cassatt and Norman Rockwell – even some Dale Chihuly's glass sculptures made recognizable by the Franklin Park Conservatory.
Kids enjoy the Eye Spy: Adventures in Art – and interactive and educational exhibit – while hungry ones may visit the Palette Express in the Broad Street lobby. Take advantage of cell phone and group tours – while the bold may try an Experimental Tour – and finish your day at the Columbus Museum of Art with a stay at a Best Western hotel in Columbus.
An adventure on 580 acres, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is home to more than 9,000 animals and spread across nearly 800 species. Set just north of Columbus in central Ohio, the Columbus Zoo features exhibits like African Savanna, plus the 18-hole Safari Golf Course, the Zoombezi Bay waterpark, and Discovery Reef, the 100,000-gallon salt-water aquarium the west side of the zoo.
Open since 1905, the Columbus Zoo also features Wild Encounter tours, Wildlights tours, and even Jack Hanna's Jungle – home to the famed animal guests from well-known talk shows. This legendary zoo takes a full day or two to explore, so rest those feet at a Best Western hotel in Columbus.
Named the #1 Science Center For Families in the U.S. by Parents Magazine, the Center of Science and Industry is located on the bank of the Scioto River in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Known affectionately as COSI, the Center features over 300 interactive exhibits in areas following themes such as Energy, the Ocean, Space, and Gadgets.
Families traveling with young children can let them loose in the Little Kidspace, while visitors of all ages get a thrill from exhibits like the outdoor Big Science Park, as well as Lily Pad. COSI’s ample exhibition space makes it an ideal host for traveling exhibitions – past favorites have included “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition” and “Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination”.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Franklin Park Conservatory has been a staple of Columbus and central Ohio since it was built in 1895. Open daily, the Franklin Park Conservatory features horticulture exhibits, over 400 plant species, and artwork throughout the conservatory by the famed Dale Chihuly.
Pay a visit to the Palm House – enclosing more than 40 palm species – or stroll though a chunk of the 90-acre park and botanical garden surrounding the conservatory. Head into the Franklin Conservatory any day at 10 a.m., enjoy lunch at the Garden Café, and check into a cozy Best Western hotel in Columbus.
With a maximum seating capacity for 21,000 people, Nationwide Arena is located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Owned by the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority and operated by Columbus Arena Management, the facility serves as the home of the NHL Columbus Blue Jackets.
Apart from NHL games, the arena hosts youth hockey games and open skating sessions in its smaller ice rink, the OhioHealth IceHaus. The facility’s ample seating makes it the go-to venue for big-name concerts. Past headliners have included Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, and Elton John.
Called “the finest museum in America devoted to pre-European history” by the Smithsonian Guide to Historic America, the Ohio History Center is located in Columbus, Ohio. The Center serves as the headquarters of the Ohio Historical Society, whose goal is to interpret, preserve, and provide knowledge about the history and prehistory of Ohio.
Ohio Village is a reconstructed Civil War-era town, which serves as a living history museum and hosts special events throughout the year. Other popular permanent installations include the Nature of Ohio, featuring the skeleton of the mighty Conway Mastodon.
One of the largest state fairs in the country, the Ohio State Fair takes place each year at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio. Each year’s fair is full of staples like a giant ferris wheel and a midway full of food and games, and past special attractions have included Ohio Farm Bureau Land & Living Exhibit as well as Sea Lion Splash.
True to state fair form, the Ohio State Fair hosts livestock competitions, as well as other contests such as the 4-H Spelling Bee and the Homebrewed Beer competition. State fair fun always means big-name concerts, and past Ohio State Fair headliners have included Martina McBride and REO Speedwagon.
Established in 1870, Ohio State University has the third largest university campus in country, taking up nearly 18,000 acres of Columbus in central Ohio. A popular public research university, this Ohio university plays host to over 60,000 enrolled students.
Home to the Ohio State Buckeyes, OSU encourages visitors to check out a game at Ohio Stadium – found on the National Register of Historic Places – and take advantage of campus group tours or self-guided walking tours. Bring your new OSU gear back to a Best Western hotel in Columbus, and rest up for another day exploring Ohio State University.
Ohio’s second busiest airport, Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) serves the city of Columbus and other communities in central Ohio. A public airport, CMH is operated by the Columbus Regional Airport Authority.
Covering 2,185 acres, CMH features three airport terminals, 44 gates, and two runways. Central Ohio’s largest passenger airport, CHM offers service through major airlines like American, Frontier, Delta, Southwest, United, and US Airways.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Cinemas 10, movie theatre with ten movies available
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hollywood Casino Columbus, New Casino opening in Fall of 2012
- 5.00 mile(s) from Veterns Memorial, home of the Arnold Classic Sports fest, concerts located Downtown Columbus
- 6.00 mile(s) from downtown Columbus, State Capital Building and the Christopher Columbus Boat located on the river
- 6.00 mile(s) from Columbus Convention Center, located downtown Columbus, houses many conventions,competitions,concerts,etc.
- 7.00 mile(s) from Arena District, clubs and restaurants around the Arena Downtown Columbus
- 7.00 mile(s) from Brewery District, clubs and restaurants in the old Brewery District Downtown Columbus
- 9.00 mile(s) from Ohio Expo Center, Home of Concerts, Quarter horse congress,Ohio State Fair and much more.
- 10.00 mile(s) from Buckeye Hall of Fame Cafe, Ohio State Buckeye Alumni Restaurant and Cafe
- 10.00 mile(s) from Beulah Park Race Track, horse track located in Grove City
- 12.00 mile(s) from Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, Home of the Famous Zookeeper Jack Hanna
- 12.00 mile(s) from Zoombezi Bay Water Park, water park connected to the Columbus Zoo
- 15.00 mile(s) from Scioto Downs Track/Casino, horse track with casino
- 2.00 mile(s) from Westland Mall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Great Westland Shopping Center
- 6.00 mile(s) from Lane Avenue Shopping Center
- 7.00 mile(s) from the German Village
- 10.00 mile(s) from Tuttle Crossing Mall, Shopping Mall with Macys, Ambercrombie and Fitch, Norstrome, Victoria Secrets, many others.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 1.00 mile(s) from Hilliard
- 6.00 mile(s) from downtown Columbus
- 7.00 mile(s) from Grove City
- 7.00 mile(s) from Dublin
- 8.00 mile(s) from Worthington
- 8.00 mile(s) from West Jefferson
- 12.00 mile(s) from Plain City
- 16.00 mile(s) from White Hall
- 19.00 mile(s) from Reynoldsburg
- 20.00 mile(s) from London
- 35.00 mile(s) from Springfield
- 60.00 mile(s) from Dayton
- 5.00 mile(s) from ITT Tech
- 6.00 mile(s) from Franklin University
- 6.00 mile(s) from Devry University
- 7.00 mile(s) from Columbus State University
- 10.00 mile(s) from the Ohio State University
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 7.00 mile(s) from Muirfield Country Club, Home of Memorial Golf Tournament
- 0.06 mile(s) from Bob Evans Restaurants
- 0.11 mile(s) from Steak & Shake, 24 hours
- 1.00 mile(s) from Applebee's
- 1.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse Grill
- 1.00 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings
- 1.00 mile(s) from Salvi's Italian Restaurant
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cracker Barrel Restaurant
- 1.00 mile(s) from Red Robin
- 1.00 mile(s) from Chipolte Mexican Grill
BEST WESTERN Suites
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Columbus. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
The Disney star-turned-pop provocateur brings her Bangerz Tour to the Value City Arena in Columbus. The show starts at 7 p.m.
Columbus Spring Avant-garde Art and Craft Show
More than 100 artists and craftsmen selling original handmade pieces at the Parish Hall at St. Agatha Church in Columbus. Things get started at 10 a.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean